Friday, February 26, 2010

Moving to My New Permanent (Blog) Home

Well Blogger, it's been fun, but the time has come to move on to the bigger, better blogging platform...WordPress.

By now most of you know that I've been working on revamping, redesigning and aligning my overall vision over at Bring Birth Home.

The site is 95% finished. 

There is one part of the site in particular that is up and ready to go -  the new BBH Blog. 

So this little note is to let you all know that I'll be permanently moving over there for the rest of my blogging life.

If you are following This Mom Life, it is my sincere hope that you continue following my rants and raves over at my new home. You can do so by clicking the RSS feed at the top right corner of the site (the orange box next to the Twitter and Facebook icons).

I've written a brand new post about the re-birth of Bring Birth Home. You can get acquainted with the new BBH (if you haven't already seen it) by reading The (re)Birth of Bring Birth Home.

I think I'll miss this little blog. It has served me well.

Warmly, 
Kaitlin

p.s. don't worry - I'm not going to kill This Mom Life. It will still be here as an archive of the past. You can visit whenever you want. 


No comments:

Post a Comment