Monday, December 28, 2009

Balancing an 11 Month Old

So they say life is a balancing act. Got that right!
Life is like balancing an 11 month old. It's a little wobbly and only stays for a few seconds. That's life these days, anyway.
I put away the toys and minutes later, they're scattered once again. And this is with an 11 month old.
Setting her down has been like playing roulette lately...she's teething and needs comfort. I feel for her. But geeze, a couple days of this in a row and this mom needs a break!
I adore my little darling. She's my booty-boo. Mama's just tired.


Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Welcome to my blog. This is my first post. The rest will be much cheerier. Maybe. At least I hope so!


How little bit of information about me:

Well, to start with, I'm a stay at home mom.
My fiance and I are currently living in Portland, OR - it's temporary due to a large project he's working on with a growing company.
We're originally from Michigan.
Our little girl, Ella Rose, is just shy of 11 months. She was born at home on February 4th, (her due date!) 2008. She's the love of our lives.
I'm an animal lover, an artist, songwriter and singer, a home birth activist, and a friend to a close few, including my mother, whom I am very close to. My grandmother is my hero. I love Bob Dylan and Phillip Glass. Enjoy making and writing cards and writing on various blogs.
I'm also addicted to Facebook. The first step is admittance...


Current serious project: Bring Birth Home, a site featuring home birth stories to empower and educate women about the option to home birth.

No comments:

Post a Comment